Friday, May 1, 2009

Introduction

This isn't the first blog I've ever kept. I wanted you to know that in case you think I'm an amateur. (Previous works: link and link.) It is, however, the first blog I've written for someone else. That's right. My blogging skills are so phenomenal that I'm doing other people's blogs now.

And who better to blog for than America's newest and favorite horror author, Milo Tomb?

Let me tell you some things about my good friend Milo.

He's a brilliant writer, but of course you know that or why else would you be here?

His real name's not Milo Tomb. The publishers changed the name on his first book cover because they thought it looked better than Milo Tombone. That's funny, isn't it? I think he's a bit embarrassed by the whole thing.

He doesn't have time to write his own blog because he's busy writing books and signing them for all of you. (We're going on a book tour this summer, so you all should come to get autographed copies.) So, I said I'd keep it for him. I also do his website: keep it updated, take all the photos, create the content. There's even a video blog in the works.

All right. That's enough from me. From now on, this is only about Milo.


--BURBANK

No comments:

Post a Comment