Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shopping

Lenore wanted to go shopping. She talked me into it by offering to buy me a proper British outfit. She must make a lot of money in the book industry. But I guess with a client as successful as me…

We went to Lillywhite’s because they had a sale. Lenore bought me a charcoal gray coat with belt buckles all over it that didn’t do anything but make me look like a twonk. Ah well, it only cost four pounds. She also got me some knock-off trainers for seven pounds. She really has an eye for deals. She didn’t buy anything for Burbank, though. I donated my old trainers to him in case he wants to make some more art, which he will.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Dear Burbank,

    I donated my shoes to you? I don’t remember that. Did you go through my trash?

    --Milo

    ReplyDelete